Tuesday, September 21, 2010

ACCEPTED!

I was so wrapped up in being overwhelmed with doing all of these comps and submitting offers that I forgot to mention that I got an accepted offer. I got this one from my first batch of bids early in the week. There are still alot of bids that I havent heard back from.  Now that I think of it, there are roughly 30 bids that are pending my attorney info, so really the ratio is 27:1, bids to accepted bids.

Lets hope that this really is the case, because then by tomorrow when I get my new attorneys info over to my new agent, then that will be 31 new bids, plus I did comps on 20-30 properties that I have to send out tomorrow. My fingers are crossed, so that by the end of the week I have 3 accepted offers, and may Jehova willing I have 3 assigned contracts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment