Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Let's Rock

So I am waiting on the the attorneys to do what they need to do to make my deal work.  I have people lined up to take it off my hands so I hope that all works well.

Now, today I looked in my email and found a gem amoung gems,  I started my bidding on the property and now just have my fingers crossed.  If both of these were to go through, OMGoodness, this would be huge and just at the right time. 

In the meantime to keep myself occupied and moving, I am still out there placing other bids and looking for more properties.  The last thing that I want to happen is for me to make a few grandies and the lay back and fall off my grind. I need to stay just as hungry as I am now if not 10x more hungry.

I am starting to see a very nice trend at play here and I think i love it.  The trend is that 30:1 ratio that we talked about before, in addition to just putting you name out there into the real estate industry just as often as you can and virtually anywhere.  It seems that everyone is in on this money maker wagon and they are all willing to share info. 

I will have more details later..

jah

No comments:

Post a Comment