Friday, September 24, 2010

Snow Ball Effect!

I placed what I think to be 60 or so bids within the last two weeks and I came back with more than enough great properties:

Property one- Accepeted bid, sellers attorney agreed to assignment clause verbaly and my attorney and I are awaiting for everything to be placed in writting, while I work on my inspection.  Things are moving very well.

Property two- Asking price vs. ARV (after repair value) are amazing, I bid much lower simply because I have no idea what they are willing to do.  Waiting on my broker to let me know what their counter offer is, push come to shove, this is a great opportunity, fingers are deffinetly crossed on this one!

Property three-  Placed a low bid, waiting on an agent to get back to me, the property itself is worthless, but the land that it is one is amazing, 5,000+ square feet in the middle of the bronx.  Lets hope I can get the zoning on this changed, it is an R6 now, but if I can have it re-zoned for an R7 then this should be golden.

Property four -  Spoke to the seller direct, as is, its a beauty set up, great price, great location, location, location, and lots of spread for profit. 


At this point all I can really do is do my best to stay on top of things and people and pray on it that all 4 go through, who am I kidding Id be extatic if one goes through

Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment